Re-Arrange Order Of Albums In Groove Music

Philip1749

Oct 8, 2019
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to re-arrange the order in which uploaded CD's of music albums are displayed in my Groove Music account. For instance, I uploaded all of my CD collection of albums by The Beatles. However they now appear completely out of order. Is there any way by which I can re-arrange them into the order in which I want them to appear?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
How is your album metadata set for the album and each individual track for your albums, is it correct? And yes, it is always organised from A - Z.

gmoore114

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
What?

Under My Music at the top you have Songs, Artist, Albums.

You can sort Songs by date added, a-z, Artist or Album. You can also select a Genre.

Artist is always sorted a-z. You can also select a Genre.

You can sort Albums by date added, a-z, release year or Artist. You can also select a Genre.

If your collection of music is not properly tagged you will not get the sort expected.

Philip1749

Oct 8, 2019
Visit site
I've got A - Z selected as the organization mode? Hoe does my album metadata for the albums and each individual track need to be set up? The only thing I've done with metadata is download the album art work for each album CD that I uploaded to my account. The albums remain displayed in scrambled order...not alphabetically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99