Report: Black Myth Wukong may have a secret exclusivity deal with PlayStation, preventing an Xbox release

fatpunkslim

Feb 3, 2024
Visit site
If it's true, it's very serious!

There are several essential questions:

• Why did they sign a secret exclusivity agreement?
  • Why did Game Science lie ?
  • Is Game Science's lie part of the deal with PlayStation?
  • To these questions, we are entitled to ask ourselves if it is not a desire to harm the image of Xbox behind all this?
  • Why make people believe that it would be the fault of the S series in this case?
  • Why hide the fact that the game is temporary exclusive?
  • Is this also to make people believe that it is the fault of the Xbox consoles?

This is not the first time that PlayStation has been borderline and demonstrated anti-competitive behavior, because that's what it is!

We can wonder if Playstation has not also signed other secret contracts with the same aim of causing harm on the branding of other consoles.

At the time of the ABK takeover, We remember the secret agreements to prevent certain games from being on the gamepass, again proof of anti-competitive behavior.

We could also talk about PS marketing agreements to make casual gamers believe that certain games are exclusive

I find it very unfortunate for the image of PlayStation which does not come out of this story any better, even if I have not been fooled by their methods for a long time.

And it's also a shame for Game Science which is playing a very dangerous game. I think that the competition regulators should look a little more into this type of case, because these anti competitive methods are far from isolated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste