Reports that Windows 11 is so broken beyond repair are nonsense — here's why

SouthernBear

May 23, 2023
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else, but I will speak to the horror show I had to deal with after installing Windows 11 Pro over the past two days. It was installed on a new Samsung 970 EVO Plus (2 terabytes) from scratch. All apps from brand-new installers, no backups used. All the drivers updated by ASUS, NVIDIA, and INTEL. Again, no backups used at any point, period. After installing the drivers, I had Windows run its internal check, and they all verified.

Immediately, my Monitor started flickering This is happening with only Microsoft approved apps, most installed from the Microsoft Store directly. No games, nothing unusual. Then my VPN bombed and had to be removed, both Mullvad, and Proton VPN were tried, which were utterly dependable in Windows 10 PRO.

The situation was bad, and tech support from Microsoft was a total waste of time.

I am running an ASUS Tower with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, ASUSTeK Computer Inc. PRIME X570 Pro Motherboard and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. 64 GIGS of RAM.

In the case of the AMD Platform, Microsoft has a long history of issues that are well documented.
From where I sit, this is a continuation.

I once again, reformatted my drive and went back to Windows 10 Pro. All the same software, using exactly the same procedure as above, now my PC runs just fine.

Yeah, from where I am Microsoft has a huge problem with Windows 11 Pro on my platform, and if you look elsewhere online I'm not the only one. There are a lot of upset users who agree this OS is not anywhere near ready for prime time for a lot of us.

This is no whining and complaining, just a cold hard observation of a real time, documented occurrence.

SouthernBear

May 23, 2023
Visit site
An erroneous recent report claimed that Microsoft had found a bug in Windows 11 that it cannot fix, showing how clickbait Reports that Windows 11 is so broken beyond repair are nonsense — here's whys can spread false information.

Reports that Windows 11 is so broken beyond repair are nonsense — here's why : Read more
Nonsense? I hope that your note is not addressing my note. I won't move one step back from my statement regarding the trashing of my PC by the latest version of Windows 11 Pro. I have tried 5 total fresh installations on a newly formatted SSD with no backups used and have gotten the same result, total chaos. I have even hired professional IT people to try. It's impossible to run this system on my PC without the flickering monitor, non-functioning VPN and more. Will others have this problem? Who knows, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are others running the same platform who are having exactly the issues with Windows 11 Pro, and are being dismissed as having defective PCs, or they are brain-dead and incompetent.

All I can say is that when the SSD is reformatted and exactly the same software is installed running Windows 10 Pro, there are zero problems, period.

Maybe, just maybe, someone should look beyond what Microsoft does or doesn't say, or one opinion editor says or doesn't say, and turn to the users who have real, provable issues, and look for fixes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes