Sale on HULU subscription is back (with a Disney+ add on)!

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you currently have a Hulu subscription, or wanted one but didn't want to pay $8/month - you can pick up a subscription for just 99 cents per month for 12 months! PLUS.. this year you can also add Disney+ for $2/month. So you can pick up Hulu AND Disney+ for $2.99/month for a year - or just stick with Hulu

If you already have a Hulu subscription, just use a different email address to create an account and cancel the old subscription (I have 2 emails that I switch between every year I grab a Hulu sale).

hulu.PNG

Reactions: Bla1ze

Annie_M

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
If you currently have a Hulu subscription, or wanted one but didn't want to pay $8/month - you can pick up a subscription for just 99 cents per month for 12 months! PLUS.. this year you can also add Disney+ for $2/month. So you can pick up Hulu AND Disney+ for $2.99/month for a year - or just stick with Hulu

If you already have a Hulu subscription, just use a different email address to create an account and cancel the old subscription (I have 2 emails that I switch between every year I grab a Hulu sale).

View attachment 143980
Thank you for sharing! This is a really good deal!!! You should share this on iMore! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloNNNewman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital