Samsung Flow for Note 4 owners or another Samsung devices.

Tavok772

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody:

Tired and disappointed that NOTE 4 cannot vinculate with my Samsung Tab Pro S throw Samsung flow.
I just decide to write an e-mail to Samsung to know if "One day" this model could be available for this function.

I attach you this e-mail with the good news from Samsung flow:

This is Samsung Flow team. Appreciate for your review and patience. Currently Samsung Flow supports only models which have touch type fingerprint sensor and Android OS 6.01 or later. But Samsung Flow team try to support other models which have no the sensor and your model Note 4 model is also in the target model list. The precondition of new version is Windows 10 RS2 version. So the release plan might be aligned with Windows 10 RS2 – estimated mid of Mar.
Thank you.
Flow team.

:grincry::winktongue:

TavoK

Aug 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello everybody:

Tired and disappointed that NOTE 4 cannot vinculate with my Samsung Tab Pro S throw Samsung flow.
I just decide to write an e-mail to Samsung to know if "One day" this model could be available for this function.

I attach you this e-mail with the good news from Samsung flow:

This is Samsung Flow team. Appreciate for your review and patience. Currently Samsung Flow supports only models which have touch type fingerprint sensor and Android OS 6.01 or later. But Samsung Flow team try to support other models which have no the sensor and your model Note 4 model is also in the target model list. The precondition of new version is Windows 10 RS2 version. So the release plan might be aligned with Windows 10 RS2 – estimated mid of Mar.
Thank you.
Flow team.

:grincry::winktongue:

As Samsung said Samsung Flow is here for NOTE 4 Users.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.galaxycontinuity
I probe on my own device and works very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb