Seagate 2TB Xbox Game Drive is cheaper than the 1TB version right now

Tm7

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
Had to create an account just for this nonsense. These types of things clogging my news feed and seen all over the internet are such a nuisance. Why would anyone buy a useless HDD for just under the price of a small SSD? What the writer didn’t mention is that this thing is literally just storage, if you have a series x game on it you will have to transfer it to the SSD to play it. Also it’s massive, i have a PS4 HDD i bought years ago thats at least 1/3 the size of this thing and it’s 4TB. Stop with this clickbait garbage.

Fragslayer

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
Had to create an account just for this nonsense. These types of things clogging my news feed and seen all over the internet are such a nuisance. Why would anyone buy a useless HDD for just under the price of a small SSD? What the writer didn’t mention is that this thing is literally just storage, if you have a series x game on it you will have to transfer it to the SSD to play it. Also it’s massive, i have a PS4 HDD i bought years ago thats at least 1/3 the size of this thing and it’s 4TB. Stop with this clickbait garbage.
Well actually you went through a lot of effort for nothing then. Samsung will drive up the prices of SSDs again by 40% or so in the first quarter of 2024 alone. So MANY manufacturers will be effected by thid because they are supplied by Samsung. So it's logical even the ones that don't will ultimately follow suite. Soooo if that doesn't effect you then great keep buying it. For those that can't afford it these kinds of deals will be great. Look it up if you don't believe me should have been in you're feed a couple days ago especially if you are getting this. Also I forgot to add HDD aren't going anywhere as they are still leagues more reliable and durable then SSDs

Last edited:

Fragslayer

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
Samsung is expected to put another strangle hold on the SSD market. They have told investors they intend to raise prices upwards of 40% in 2024. Samsung supplies many other manufacturers so expect this to have a Domino effect. If your still reading this GO BUY SSDs now as many and much as you can now before it's to late. I've grabbed 3 WD 4TB externals and another 10Gb worth of M.2s. I refuse to pay the prices of old. Also in reference to this article WD has some really fast HDDs to, my 5TB external never had write speed under a Gbps. Faster than my Seagate (also 5TB).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria