Smoothing of pen line doesn't work in Word 2016, only in the MS ink-environment?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Dear MS community

I have a Surface 4 Pro with the belonging pen. On it I use Word 2016 from (Office 360 Home).

I can draw with the pen straight on a word-document - a very nice feature - but it appears that the line I'm drawing isn't beeing smoothened? Smoothening, to make any drawing look more professional, is very well-working in the ink-environment on the Surface, but not as well in Word. Some degree of smoothening seems to happen, but very little and not enough to avoid uggly "hinks" on the drawn lines.

There doesn't seem to be much help in the "Draw" tab in the Word menubar - there are very limited settings to adjust upon in there.

Is there a method for acheiving the same degree og nice smoothening of pen drawings as in the ink-environment? It is a bit tidious to have to open the screenshot in the ink-environment, drawing and then inserting as an image.

This might be a tiny detail, but this detail matters for nice and quick design in this case. Thank you for your time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senda.123