So I heard a Rumor...

JM_Thomas

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
HP Elite X3V (Verizon), hopefully. With a good camera, camera button, and glance.

I do hope this is true, as in my area, Verizon is the only realistic option for decent coverage. I would be happy with just the X3, sans any changes other than running on VZW. Any improvements would just be icing on the cake.

I have a Samsung ATIV SE at the moment, and do not want to downgrade to a Nokia 735, which is the only Win Mobile phone VZW currently carries. The Nokia is a decent low to mid-range phone, but my ATIV SE has the same specs as the Galaxy S4, and I am eligible for an upgrade, and so I wait. I have no use for Apple, and after switching from Android two years ago, I can't see myself going backwards.

loudog3114

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Dont expect a consumer device. But, I did have a convo with a a few of the sales folks at workspace and they told me the elite x3 is going to be in production until 2018. Pretty good indication of investment and longevity.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I am going to imagine that was a compliment solely reserved for me, and spend the rest of the day in stupid happy bliss my friend. :p

-- W

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos