SOLVED - Where can I buy a genuine 950 back panel in the UK?

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I can't find one anywhere, not even on ebay or amazon. I have a potential issue with the phone overheating quite often and there's a crack in the back cover, at the bottom where the USB slot is. I know for a fact if I send it in for repair they will use that crack as an excuse to say it's been dropped (it hasn't) and charge me for any repair that may be needed, even if they only reset it.

I'm not in the mood for a fight, especially as I will have to pay before I get the phone back and argue the toss later. I would rather just replace the cover than take my chances.

UPDATE: That one from Amazon Germany will do, thanks. Cheaper than a repair bill and I don't really want to chance an aftermarket one in case they use that as an excuse. I know what the networks are like at making up excuses for charging you. I once had a brand new phone that didn't work, they refused to repair it because they said it was water damaged.

Last edited:

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Where can I buy a genuine 950 back panel in the UK?

Couldn't find any OEM covers, apart from in the US but I did find plenty of replacement covers at places like Mobile Fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos