Sony's first simultaneous PS5/PC release is already outselling Palworld on Steam

paris08

Feb 8, 2024
Visit site
I don't think you understand what the word 'outsell' means. Palworld has sold over 10 million, and that number is from weeks ago. Helldivers 2 just came out. There's no way it sold over even 1 million yet. Just because it's showing up on top selling or whatever, that just means like it's trending, which you know, makes sense since it's a new game that was just released. Terrible, inaccurate, clickbait title.

paris08

Feb 8, 2024
Visit site
Also, I don't get what criterion you're using to claim Helldivers 2 is out selling Palworld. I went to Steam's top selling link too and the Steam deck is even above Palworld. Do you honestly believe the Steam deck sold over 10 million units to beat Palworld sales numbers? I'm genuinely so confused how you can be writing for a tech site and be this clueless about tech. The order in the top selling page is independent from the amount sold.

Reactions: kurganRCDR

Hayashina

Feb 8, 2024
Visit site
Just close this website and leave. This is either a paid advertisement or they just want to attract attention so they get more views. Don't register and just leave.

Reactions: kurganRCDR

kurganRCDR

Feb 12, 2024
Visit site
Is it serious what I'm seeing here on this site called Windows Central? Regarding the veracity of the argument, I'm not even going to comment, because the colleagues above were surgical, it's ridiculous, but I would really like to know how a media aimed at the Xbox gamer public, as the name suggests, publishes these fanciful materials belittling the Xbox platform, it's as I have observed, the Xbox, in addition to doing what is expected of it, has to fight against all the Playstation ****** media, the interesting thing is to note that in this case, they are inside their home, this it's a shame ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad