Sound is not working

jizza

Mar 4, 2022
Visit site
I’m having a windows 10 PC and after a usual restart I’m facing problems with audio. Audio is not working.I checked the device manager but it’s also not showing anything related to sound.Any idea how to fix this?

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Try in restart your computer again and then check for windows updates. Check device manager for showing sound or not? If this not works...

Scan your computer for system file checker, Open PowerShell as Admin and write "sfc /scannow" and hit enter. This will scan your computer for errors and integrity violations. When complete restart your computer. Hoping your problem will be solved. If this also not works...

Open PowerShell as Admin and write "Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" hit enter wait till this completes and then restart your computer, upon restart hoping definitely your problem will be solved...

petergalaxy

May 18, 2022
Visit site
What sound card are you using? Is it just the one that came with windows? Just make sure it is selected in the device manager. I've had mine randomly change in the past (I use an external focusrite soundcard)