Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
star-wars-battlefront-ii-ewok-mode-tall.jpg

A new perspective.
[h=2]What you need to know[/h]
  • Star Wars Battlefront II is a multiplayer game set in the intriguing universe.
  • The game has received tremendous post-launch support since launch.
  • It's getting new maps, ISB agent, and more.
  • You can purchase Star Wars Battlefront II for $15 on Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from DICE, an EA studio. Over the past few years, it has received a slew of updates that added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us. Recently, an EA community manager announced even more content like maps, a playable ISB agent, and more.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

anon(10676197)

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
Battlefront 2 could be so much more popular and way more fun if it invested Into heroes versus villains more like IN BATTLEFRONT 2 from 2005. Even making the teams even just a few ppl larger would be tons better...More possibility for characters.
Why no one has mentioned this baffles me. Most people don’t even give a rats *** about playing as an Ewok or little lame updates. Don’t get me wrong I love them, but It’s cool for only for a few minutes. Yeah a few new characters were added from the prequels and a couple of droids from the new ones recently...but the gameplay of the heroes versus villains Can be greatly improved. There’s tons of Jedi/Sith to choose from in 2005 battlefront 2.
Add bigger parties to heroes versus villains. Put

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans