Starfield will end 2023 with a 'Mostly Negative' Steam rating: "A game that has an excess of nothingness

nocturn9x

Dec 27, 2023
Visit site
Steam reviews, what can I say. One of the most wildly toxic environments. It's like giving kids a firearm.
Or maybe, just maybe, the game just sucks? You don't get a "Mostly Negative" average review, consistently dropping for months, if you're just getting troll reviewed.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Or maybe, just maybe, the game just sucks? You don't get a "Mostly Negative" average review, consistently dropping for months, if you're just getting troll reviewed.
A lot of people are playing that game. This sounds like those reviews from people who have a thousand hours into a game and end up saying it's bad.
I've seen it happen too much, sadly. And if you read Steam reviews you'll know what I'm talking about. Not a lot of people have a real interest in explaining objectively why they don't like a game. A lot of external factors and silliness push the bias heavily. Sometimes is dev/publisher drama, sometimes is ideology, sometimes is the use of a certain anti-cheat software, etc. But all these negative reviews fail to mention whether the actual GAME is good or not. Which is what they should be doing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254