State of Decay 2 refuses to die, releases massive 'Heart Attack' content up

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I didn't need to be any more impressed with State of Decay 2 (I already loved it) but I am now.
I can't wait to hear more about State of Decay 3, but I fear it won't be for a long time yet.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
One of the best games I've played on Xbox. The original was great, and the second installment has kept me coming back again and again.

Sounds like it's time to fire up the console and do some more zombie slaying 😁😁

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
One of the best games I've played on Xbox. The original was great, and the second installment has kept me coming back again and again.

Sounds like it's time to fire up the console and do some more zombie slaying 😁😁
I've always been a huge fan of State of Decay 2, even when it was a janky mess, but the post-launch support has been awesome. Update 33 seems like the perfect "Time to revisit State of Decay 2 for 30 more hours" kind of update.

Reactions: Jcmg62

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've always been a huge fan of State of Decay 2, even when it was a janky mess, but the post-launch support has been awesome. Update 33 seems like the perfect "Time to revisit State of Decay 2 for 30 more hours" kind of update.
I'll have to carve out the time... I booted up fallout 76 last week, first time in four years, just to see if it was still a hot mess.

Turns out Bethesda has been hard at work and it's now a great game. These older titles have turned into gems 👍😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro