Suggest a game please

ucyimDa_Ruler

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know of a game that doesn't do the following:

- Isn't a chore to play. Diablo Immortal is considered a chore because you spend 30 minutes doing bounty boards, daily runs and collecting stuff so you aren't left behind in terms of progression. The chore is required otherwise you cannot advanced. Then you are rewarded with multiple bands of repetition for similar but different equipment in each band like that's supposed to be rewarding or fun.

- Forced multiplayer.

- A tap fest. Mega Tower was fun, but now to gather rewards, I have to click upwards to 1000 times per day to collect rewards to stay relevant. None of these clicks count towards campaign progression.

- Is not an AD fest that forces gameplay ads. Paid versions or getting a boost via ad is okay.

- No stupid timer wait action games.

- Not a fan of random vs random where skill cannot overcome odds.

I am interested in roguelike, RPG's, action, simulation and puzzles. Use of a controller is optional but not required.

What have you played that you like?

I've played:

Clash Royale (forced losses)
Diablo Immortal (a chore, not fun)
Mega Tower (too many clicks)
Bloons TD6 (battery hog)
Hunt Royale (needs more modes)
Retrol Bowl (fan-tastic game)
Shattered Pixel Dungeon (love the updates)
Soul Knight (good stuff, but endless grind)
Wizard Legend (game is dead)
Countless others not worth mentioning...

Device is Microsoft Duo 2.

Thoughts?

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you are looking for something different that is more relaxing but fun - more of a quest type game and not a 'shooter', try "Sky: Children of the Light". It's the next evolution of a game called "Journey".

Not sure what platform you are using, but that game is on Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Playstation (soon). You can play on PC using Bluestacks, but I haven't tried that yet. Graphics are amazing, free to play, and has no ads. There are seasonal events you can play for free, but if you buy a season pass you can unlock some unique items - but definitely not required for play.

OneMarcilV

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
Anyone know of a game that doesn't do the following:

- Isn't a chore to play. Diablo Immortal is considered a chore because you spend 30 minutes doing bounty boards, daily runs and collecting stuff so you aren't left behind in terms of progression. The chore is required otherwise you cannot advanced. Then you are rewarded with multiple bands of repetition for similar but different equipment in each band like that's supposed to be rewarding or fun.

- Forced multiplayer.

- A tap fest. Mega Tower was fun, but now to gather rewards, I have to click upwards to 1000 times per day to collect rewards to stay relevant. None of these clicks count towards campaign progression.

- Is not an AD fest that forces gameplay ads. Paid versions or getting a boost via ad is okay.

- No stupid timer wait action games.

- Not a fan of random vs random where skill cannot overcome odds.

I am interested in roguelike, RPG's, action, simulation and puzzles. Use of a controller is optional but not required.

What have you played that you like?

I've played:

Clash Royale (forced losses)
Diablo Immortal (a chore, not fun)
Mega Tower (too many clicks)
Bloons TD6 (battery hog)
Hunt Royale (needs more modes)
Retrol Bowl (fan-tastic game)
Shattered Pixel Dungeon (love the updates)
Soul Knight (good stuff, but endless grind)
Wizard Legend (game is dead)
Countless others not worth mentioning...

Device is Microsoft Duo 2.

Thoughts?

Scrabble. Scrabble is fun on a computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism