Surface Laptop 2 vs Lenovo Yoga C930

bonocol

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys.
I need help deciding what to get, I'm ready to upgrade my SP3i5 and I'm looking at 2 options:
I'm looking at the surface laptop 2 ,that's a beautiful machine, but the i7 is too expensive so I'm also looking at Lenovo Yoga C930 and the i7 12gb ram is around 1.3k at Best buy
I'm wondering if the SL2 is fast enough to run LARGE blueprint .pdf files, my other needs are very basic: email, web surfing, OneNote.

PS. Do you have alternatives?, i do need a pen so I can write notes on .pdf files.

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey Guys.
I need help deciding what to get, I'm ready to upgrade my SP3i5 and I'm looking at 2 options:
I'm looking at the surface laptop 2 ,that's a beautiful machine, but the i7 is too expensive so I'm also looking at Lenovo Yoga C930 and the i7 12gb ram is around 1.3k at Best buy
I'm wondering if the SL2 is fast enough to run LARGE blueprint .pdf files, my other needs are very basic: email, web surfing, OneNote.

PS. Do you have alternatives?, i do need a pen so I can write notes on .pdf files.

Sounds like you would need inking I will go with the Lenovo Yoga C930. if you can wat I will wait for surface book 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos