Surface Pro X cameras aren't working —here's what we know so far

MusicTechGuy

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
Grrrr... I just did a full reset and reinstall of windows 11 twice and it didn't work. I just dropped the machine the device at UPS for a warranty replacement. This is why Microsoft stores need to come back. I could go back in and return the replacement and wait without a warranty replacement knock on my warranty. This is gonna be a pain in the butt to revert now.

MusicTechGuy

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
Grrrr... I just did a full reset and reinstall of windows 11 twice and it didn't work. I just dropped the machine the device at UPS for a warranty replacement. This is why Microsoft stores need to come back. I could go back in and return the replacement and wait without a warranty replacement knock on my warranty. This is gonna be a pain in the butt to revert now.
Thanks to ups being open till 1800 I was able to reclaim the package and cancel my repair order... I have had the issue for 3 days now... But haven't used the device for 2 wks prior to the 3 days since the last cumulative patch. And windows hello worked then... So I don't know what is going on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes