Tethering on Straight Talk with an Unlocked Lumia from AT&T

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm on H20 right now, and I can't tether on the network regardless of it being unlocked (got it unlocked a few weeks ago). I was hoping to switch over to Straight Talk by the end of the month because of the "unlimited" plan. Has anyone had any luck tethering on Straight Talk with an unlocked Lumia from AT&T? Any feedback is great.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm on H20 right now, and I can't tether on the network regardless of it being unlocked (got it unlocked a few weeks ago). I was hoping to switch over to Straight Talk by the end of the month because of the "unlimited" plan. Has anyone had any luck tethering on Straight Talk with an unlocked Lumia from AT&T? Any feedback is great.

I wasn't able to get it to work. And ST is not "unlimited", if you read the fine print it's 3.5gb high-speed data, then throttled down.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't able to get it to work. And ST is not "unlimited", if you read the fine print it's 3.5gb high-speed data, then throttled down.
Darn it. Hm... I've read the fine print. That's why there's quotes around "unlimited". Guess I'll keep searching. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786