Thanks to Twitter changes, you can say goodbye to this Xbox DVR feature

Kaymd

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I find it interesting that Musk considers Twitter user database information to be somehow Twitter property. In his argument to sue Microsoft, he says Microsoft trained AI models on Twitter information etc.
Who actually owns the information in the Twitter database? Is it the individual users? Or the company? Or is it even public information like every search engine serves to millions of people everyday?
Btw, it's good to have comments back!! :)

Cryptonic

Apr 21, 2023
Visit site
Changes to pricing structure are unfortunately a requirement to take a company from massive losses every month to breaking even. Which has happened.

Luckily it's still incredibly easy to share content from the mobile app, making this feature almost redundant in the first place.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I find it interesting that Musk considers Twitter user database information to be somehow Twitter property. In his argument to sue Microsoft, he says Microsoft trained AI models on Twitter information etc.
Who actually owns the information in the Twitter database? Is it the individual users? Or the company? Or is it even public information like every search engine serves to millions of people everyday?
Btw, it's good to have comments back!! :)

glad to have you back! and yes, it's a weird discussion rn. there's some precedent in the united states that "scraping" public comments doesn't constitute theft. but honestly, if musk was serious and did try to bring it to court, it would probably be unprecedented. i imagine that eventually, some big publisher will try to do this.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Changes to pricing structure are unfortunately a requirement to take a company from massive losses every month to breaking even. Which has happened.

Luckily it's still incredibly easy to share content from the mobile app, making this feature almost redundant in the first place.
sure, but how is that going to help if nobody pays for it? lol. $42000 is absurd for this kinda stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss