The best tech purchase I made this year is the first smartphone that's given me a bit of the old Windows Phone buzz

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Pixel 6 Pro and use Microsoft Launcher. I use the Bing wallpaper feature, so I get a nice new wallpaper every day. I use it on both the lock screen and home screen, with blur on the latter, so it's a nice effect when unlocking the phone. The blur also makes text easier to read.

wojtek

May 2, 2023
Visit site
lolz, how people differ. for me the OS should be the most unobtrusive thing ever. wallpaper? I do have it but rarely see it - you pick up you phone, do the phone thing so the is should do that as fast as possible and looking at the wallpaper would be such a huge waste of time.

with that in mind I do miss my old OnePlus3 that had amazing fingerprint scanner in reliable place so when picking out the phone out of my pocket with the intention of doing anything I would easily have it unlocked already when it went to my visibility range. no stupid toying with under display (optical) scanner where you have to look at the screen to actually hit the scanner. no need for dumb face unlock, which requires you to place the phone correctly...

But to that end we get "amazing" wast of time of more animation of wallpapers to look at... 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital