The CMA's senior director, who blocked Microsoft's Xbox-Activision merger, previously worked for a Sony / Google law firm

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site

fjtorres5591

May 16, 2023
Visit site
Sheer curiosity: how much money does MS *net* out of the UK? Both Xbox and total?
Cause if that's how they do business under the Tories it's not going to be better when/if Labor takes over.

Versus: US$7-9B net from ABK.

TBBudak

May 27, 2023
Visit site
A shameless smear article that can only be written by a shameless Xbox ******. It's absolutely disturbing to see how unprofessional Jez Corden has become as a journalist, all stemming from his desperation as an Xbox ******. Are you truly accusing this man of being corrupt... only because he worked at a Sony law firm? And because the company who you shamelessly defend didn't receive the decision it desired?

Seriously, at what point in your life will you decide to grow up, Jez? Or will you continue to spend your career as a journalist under Microsoft's boot?

This article is an absolute disgrace, similar to his article where he defended Microsoft from the obviously terrible Redfall review.

I know you work for a website that is clearly Microsoft related, but you don't have to make your bias so obvious.

ypeit

May 28, 2023
Visit site
So many Playstation fanboys followed the smell to here. But you need to know the truth: Sony bribed CMA so it doesn't have enough money to make more first-party games as shown in the PlayStation Showcase. Sony has been dead.

ypeit

May 28, 2023
Visit site
A shameless smear article that can only be written by a shameless Xbox ******. It's absolutely disturbing to see how unprofessional Jez Corden has become as a journalist, all stemming from his desperation as an Xbox ******. Are you truly accusing this man of being corrupt... only because he worked at a Sony law firm? And because the company who you shamelessly defend didn't receive the decision it desired?

Seriously, at what point in your life will you decide to grow up, Jez? Or will you continue to spend your career as a journalist under Microsoft's boot?

This article is an absolute disgrace, similar to his article where he defended Microsoft from the obviously terrible Redfall review.

I know you work for a website that is clearly Microsoft related, but you don't have to make your bias so obvious.
Sony is dead. You need to sell your PS5 before the price drops a lot

TBBudak

May 27, 2023
Visit site
Sony is dead. You need to sell your PS5 before the price drops a lot
I actually ordered a PS5 yesterday after having owned only a Series X at the start of the generation. Last time i checked, PS5 sales soared 300% while while Xbox sales declined. I'm glad i'm not as delusional as you.

ypeit

May 28, 2023
Visit site
I actually ordered a PS5 yesterday after having owned only a Series X at the start of the generation. Last time i checked, PS5 sales soared 300% while while Xbox sales declined. I'm glad i'm not as delusional as you.
You're player. Why don't you care a lot about Console Sale Number, instead of games you can play? Sony doesn't have enough new first-party games as shown in PlayStation Showcase. Why? Because Sony bribed CMA so Sony doesn't have enough money to make first-party games.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

lol accusing me of bias and you didnt even read it. look in a mirror kiddo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3