The perfect Windows phone

nube_android

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
The perfect Windows Phone:
A Lumia 520 as the base design, with 1Gb of ram, 16GB of storage, an FFC and NFC, 4G, Flash, a slightly better camera, and a 720P screen for $299. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
the best choice would be to provide us the CUSTOM ASSEMBLY phones just like we had for PC and laptops..!! add RAM, memory and also swap processors..

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
the best choice would be to provide us the CUSTOM ASSEMBLY phones just like we had for PC and laptops..!! add RAM, memory and also swap processors..
Unless you can live with a ridiculously large underspecced phone, no can do.
You aren't seeing custom-built laptops - let alone tablets or smartphones - yet.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Up to date specs, screen, WP9 OS and most importantly, both CDMA and GSM capability so I can take it to any carrier worldwide I want to. Don't know how this could be done or the physical size required but it would make the cost of operation cheaper. The carriers would no longer have us by the jewels.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The perfect WP is the one I have (L920). Before that the perfect WP was the one I had (Sammy Focus).

Are you detecting a theme here? Live with and like what you have. Living a life of envy (over anything) is a sorry place to be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christina Bellot