The Samsung SM-W750V could be an upcoming high-end Windows Phone with a 1080p display

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Samsung.jpg

Depending on who you ask, Nokia has been dominating Windows Phone and controls over 90% of the market. Data from sources like AdDuplex paint a picture where Nokia controls 92.1% of the market, while HTC and Samsung bring up the rear with 5.2% and 1.6% respectively. Yes, Samsung barely has 2% of the market, but that?s not going to stop them from supposedly making a Windows Phone with a 1080p display. Details below.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I hope this is true. If so, I hope people buy it. Samsung has done a great job of supporting Android and a craptacular job supporting WP. If they intend to back it up with some exclusives and cool hardware touches, I am down. They need to keep it up to date, though. I don't want another phone like my HTC that has never seen an update.

I also hope they don't add it to their ATIV line. I always thought it was pronounced "AT4", but after watching some reviews, its pronounced "ATEEVE". That sounds terrible. I don't want to tell people I am on a Samsung ATEEVE!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers