The Witcher series is 10 years old, and Geralt is still a badass

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
witcher-3%20%285%29.png

As Geralt celebrates his 10th anniversary I enjoy my 10th playthrough of The Witcher 3.
The Witcher 3 is a brilliant game, that much has already been said in reviews when the game released in 2015. Even though it has been a full two years since the third installment hit PC and consoles, the game holds up to titles released in 2017. The Witcher 3 is the pinnacle of Role-Playing Games (RPGs) and is now used as a benchmark for future titles, taking into account stunning visuals, immersive gameplay and locations, and excellent writing.
The series actually celebrated its tenth birthday in September with the first game coming out in 2012. I decided to start a new save and playing the game for the tenth time still doesn't feel old. It's a strange experience whereby I find new things to do. After completing the game and its expansion DLCs, I wanted to show some love for the White Wolf and CD Projekt who created stunning experiences to enjoy and remains as one of the best publishers in the industry.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven