Top Rated Windows Phone Photography Apps

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Photo_App_Roundup.jpg

[h=3]Windows Phone Central App Roundup: Photography Apps[/h]There is no shortage of photography apps over in the Windows Phone Store.* While some may argue there are too many, others welcome the variety and choices the photo app lineup offers.
Our Windows Phone camera hardware has improved phenomenally over the past few years providing us with extremely capable digital cameras.* The software used by these cameras has also noticeably improved. *Variety and choice is rarely a bad thing in these cases.
For this week?s roundup, we look at four of the top rated photography apps in the Windows Phone Store.* The apps tapped for this week?s roundup all have at least a four-star rating and are titles we have not covered before. *The apps range from a camera app alternative to an interesting note taking app that centers around the photos you take. *You still have ProShot, 6tag, Camera360, Fhotoroom and other top notched photography apps over in the Windows Phone store but we wanted to shine the light on a few apps some may not know about.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I use FotoRoom on my wp7 phone, but not as often as I want to. Its just easier to use the native camera. FotoRoom does get updates very regularly, so its good to see its one of the few apps I have that is still getting some attention.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap