Unavailable apps install

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

How to install unavailable apps on windows 10 mobile, such as lumia refocus, glance background and other? I found xaps and appx, but when im trying to install from sd card it sais that can't install. I know that i should do this with computer, but I don't know how to do that. Could someone help me?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

How to install unavailable apps on windows 10 mobile, such as lumia refocus, glance background and other? I found xaps and appx, but when im trying to install from sd card it sais that can't install. I know that i should do this with computer, but I don't know how to do that. Could someone help me?

before you go that route, had you installed them before? If yes, check store - my history to see if those apps are available for download. Check the history section, don't search for them

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
before you go that route, had you installed them before? If yes, check store - my history to see if those apps are available for download. Check the history section, don't search for them

I mean apps which is available for w8.1 but in the store on w10m is not available. Just how to install from for example appx4fun.com ? People somehow install it.

Danobe

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I mean apps which is available for w8.1 but in the store on w10m is not available. Just how to install from for example appx4fun.com ? People somehow install it.

I just went to that website. If you feel it's safe to sideload apps from there (I wouldn't know), go to settings on your phone > Developer > tick "sideload apps". Then go to the website > download the app > install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans