Uninstalling some apps that came with the device.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am using Microsort Lumia 540. OS is Windows 10. There are so many apps in my mobile which I dont use at all. Can I uninstall them? will such an act do any harm to my mobile? please help.

I own Lumia 540. can I uninstall apps like Cleartrip, ola,skype, shareit,Star sports, Twitter,Paytm, gaana,food panda, as they are consuming somuch of memory and I dont use them at all.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using Microsort Lumia 540. OS is Windows 10. There are so many apps in my mobile which I dont use at all. Can I uninstall them? will such an act do any harm to my mobile? please help.

I own Lumia 540. can I uninstall apps like Cleartrip, ola,skype, shareit,Star sports, Twitter,Paytm, gaana,food panda, as they are consuming somuch of memory and I dont use them at all.

if they have the option to uninstall, then you can safely remove them - no worries

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariaabsom