Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The PC has become very slow in booting up and I am going to Reset Windows but will chose to not lose my files. My question is, will I lose Thunderbird email program and all my emails? Thank you

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The PC has become very slow in booting up and I am going to Reset Windows but will chose to not lose my files. My question is, will I lose Thunderbird email program and all my emails? Thank you

Yes. but you will be able to reinstall the program and download your emails again.

or

I'm not sure how thunderbird works but I'm sure you can backup your emails into a file , reset pc, install thunderbird and import that file to get back all your emails.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

programs and apps will be removed but after the reset you're shown a list of all programs and apps you installed so you can install them again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowaHooley