Vault Lock - needs beta testers

myrcello

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I need some beta testers users for my app Vault Lock the app work as a protected vault where you define a password and put images and videos to be protected also if anyone try to use the application with a wrong password the app takes a picture with the device's front camera.

To be a tester send a E-Mail to: Myrcello@outlook.com with the tag [BETA Vault Lock] as subject
Public store link: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=a433478b-4d68-40fd-97a9-c00fe508e864

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have tried three different photo/video locking apps for Windows Phones - most of them are good and reliable, until I decided that my lock screen password should be enough to keep anyone from lingering around my photos.

What advantage does your app have over other established competitors? Or (since you're looking for BETA testers), what features are you planning to add in your app that would make it advantageous over the current competitors?

myrcello

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
With Vault Lock you can protect your files with a smart security method that fires the camera when you (or someone) enter the wrong password, take a photo and save with date and time so you have informations about who was trying to access your files.
I am looking to extend the apps security method to Include a fake easy password where will either lead to a fake gallery or prompt that the gallery is empty.
And also I will implement support for others file type.
Vault Lock was made for you to really hide your stuff with no suspect.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, those features are already in the other apps I've tried (the other apps even send the photo automatically by email).

I guess what would make your app stand out from the rest is to have an inconspicuous app name that is not suggestive that the user is hiding something... some other app name like "Fourier Series Extrapolator" that would discourage someone else from even trying to open that app. This way, the chances that someone else would suspect that the user is hiding something would be reduced. There have been numerous queries about such an app... there are apps that use a "misleading" name for this purpose but the features aren't that great.

Bring all the features you intend to develop in your app, then combine that with an inconspicuous app name... that should gain some attention quickly.

P.S.
I'm not sure what the policies of Microsoft are with regards to naming apps...i.e. if the developer is even allowed to name their app differently from what it's purpose really is, but these may be worth considering in developing your app.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just have a look at Brilli Gallery Locker. If you can implement that functionality without naming this lock app, I'm all in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte