Waiting for my 950, a sad, sad tale.

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Some of you may have seen me mention I finally ordered a Lumia 950. It has been a dilemma to say the least.

Friday (Nov. 27th) I decided it was time. I called my local AT&T store, and without much conversation was told that 'No, they do not have the 950s in stock and I couldn't order through the store.'

So then I went online to Amazon and ordered it, still branded as AT&T. I opted to pay the extra $3.99 for 'one-day' delivery.

Later that same day, I was near the AT&T store, and the gentleman there said that in fact they did have the 950s, got them that day, and did I want black or white. Too late, I already had an order in. (If there has been a way to cancel it I would/should have.)

So, Monday, Nov. 30th, the day my new phone would arrive. I had it shipped to work, and look at that, UPS was early and at our building at 10AM. But no phone! A check online shows it was last seen in Kentucky. Later that day it came into Harrisburg, which is where UPS delivers from here at work. Okay, maybe it'll be on the 3PM truck. (Sometimes we do get deliveries with the later truck.)

Nope.

Okay, so I did get my money back from Amazon for the 'one-day' delivery that wasn't. But still had to wait. 'That's okay,' I say. 'UPS will deliver to me by noon on Tuesday.'

It is now 1:20 and I've seen a UPS truck drive by, but they didn't stop.

Am I ever going to get my phone? :unhappysweat:

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
PS, Just saw this on UPS' site:

11/30/2015
7:30 A.M.
We've misrouted the package. This may cause a delay. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

Maybe that's what happened that it didn't come Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria