Want To Buy: Nokia Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxuryTouringZone

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Thread title: As the title says, I'm looking to buy a Nokia Lumia 1520

Item Description: I want a red, green or white 1520 in that preference order.

Price Range: $140 CAD

Condition: Fair to Excellent

Payment Method: Paypal

Additional Information: I would prefer to buy from a Canadian or American, just because I happen to be based in Canada myself. That said, I won't entirely rule out international folks, as long as shipping won't be expensive. Also, I know this should be common sense, but please do not offer a Lumia 1520 with serious issues such as the notorious phantom touch, excessive rebooting, shattered glass or other highly undesirable traits. Not expecting a 4-year old device to be in immaculate condition (though I certainly won't complain if it is!:cool:), but just saying. Ok! Post your pictures and let's see what you got!

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address or personal information out in the open public!)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I've seen it, but it also looks like he's arranging something between ScionLuna, randyoaks187 and possibly even Ruwaichi.

Still got my eyes on the radar for Lumia 1520s!

I say that you should send him a message anyway (it doesn't hurt to try). Some people have fallen off though, but I wish you good luck with your search.

Take it from someone who was selling a phone recently here. Sometimes people couldn't tell but someone sent me a message asking if I still have it and they now own that phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes