What happend to the notification center settings in the 10.0.14342.1004 build?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I installed the 14342.1004 build in my Icon. I went to adjust the notification center settings. I noticed that as you turned one on, another would turn off. Then I turned them all off, and now I can't get more than two items on before the system shuts off another one. What did I do wrong? Is there another place I need to go and change another setting? From what I can tell, I should have the ability to have a total of 12 items in the notification center. Now I can have 2. Is this a bug I just found?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I installed the 14342.1004 build in my Icon. I went to adjust the notification center settings. I noticed that as you turned one on, another would turn off. Then I turned them all off, and now I can't get more than two items on before the system shuts off another one. What did I do wrong? Is there another place I need to go and change another setting? From what I can tell, I should have the ability to have a total of 12 items in the notification center. Now I can have 2. Is this a bug I just found?

Soft reset

Hophead1994

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
This is a bug that's been around for a while, my Lumia 735 did the same thing and I was down to only one tile in the action center. I had to do a hard reset to fix it. If you do a hard reset try to refrain from moving those tiles around until they fix the problem.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I had the exact same thing happening to me last week. It happened AFTER I performed a hard reset (was working fine before, but I did a HR because it had been like, 12 builds since I last did it).

Since my phone was fresh from HR, and that problem persisted, I HR'd again. Works like a charm after that.

Guess it's a bug that pops up sometimes? Hope you're lucky not to get it tho. Quite an annoying bug

Eric Hamilton

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Have not done the hard reset yet. I am thinking about waiting till the next build is pushed out. It is a bit of a hassle not having all those settings that were right there when you need them but I really don't want to rebuild mu phone again. I'll give it 2 weeks from today. Hopefully an new build that fixes this and other bugs will be released soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
big boy in the fridge