What is WIFI Sense For?

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
What is this WIFI Sense for? i actually ignore this feature, but i was wondered when i saw the Map with WIFI Tags on it. What is this really for?:straight:

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Basically, it "senses" wifi spots. It can either turn "on/off" wifi at your "favorite" places. It can even "automatically" sign into wifi networks by automatically entering your information and accepting websites "terms and conditions".

Wifi spots like at libraries, restaurants ,etc.

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Basically, it "senses" wifi spots. It can either turn "on/off" wifi at your "favorite" places. It can even "automatically" sign into wifi networks by automatically entering your information and accepting websites "terms and conditions".

Wifi spots like at libraries, restaurants ,etc.

Does it really tag WIFI Hotspot in the Map?
and, how is it possible to share this wifi to my CONtacts?

omarahum

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Does it really tag WIFI Hotspot in the Map?
and, how is it possible to share this wifi to my CONtacts?
Yes and just tap on wifi sense in settings/wifi for the options....
wp_ss_20140602_0012b.png
wp_ss_20140602_0011a.png
wp_ss_20140602_0009a.png

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure how they come up with the WiFi hotspots, but I do not believe they are accurate. It had a WiFi hotspot at my workplace. I work on a big campus, so the only WiFi hotspot it could have been referring to was the open WiFi we have for guest. However, not anyone can just log in. To actually use it, an employee must get approval for the guest to actually log in and use it.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been asked if I just connected to a free hotspot, a few times. So there's definitely room for user error on the list of hotspots. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis