What is Windows 11 'AI Explorer'? Everything you need to know about Microsoft's upcoming defining AI PC feature

Carnes

Apr 26, 2024
Visit site
Microsoft is expected to unveil a new Windows 11 feature called "AI Explorer" at an event on May 20. But what exactly is AI Explorer?

What is Windows 11 'AI Explorer'? Everything you need to know about Microsoft's upcoming defining AI PC feature : Read more
A personal assistant that isn't cloud based is awesome. Especially if there is a way to pipe/sync in external events from a smartphone. It also sounds like they are being more upfront with privacy features, which is great.

Search is a key part of this feature and also one of Windows historically weakest implementations. Even basic file search in a directory is pain. Hope they can pull it off.

Reactions: nop

judah modeste

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Windows 8 or 10 had something just like it🤔Im not the type to have a recently use list that any one may be able to pop up so a feature as this most likely would be no use for me.
On a side note. How am I a new member to this site? I've been here when it was windows phone central.

DaveDansey

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
In the article with a title starting "Apple's new outperforming GPT-4 LLM...", it constantly states "Apple's new LLM will spot incredible performance speeds".

I think it's meant to say "...will sport incredible...". Assuming the suggestion is that it will perform incredibly well. I'm sure given the correct data to learn from, it would also be able to spot incredible performance, say, in athletes; however I don't think this was the intention of the piece :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oscahill