WhatsApp is not opening in Lumia 535 windows10. It was working fine with my phone till morning. But

Amal B

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
WhatsApp is not opening in Lumia 535 windows10. It was working fine with my phone till morning. But now its not opening. Please do help. I did soft reset and reinstalling whatsapp. But still facing the issue

shabeerali shazzzz

Aug 21, 2017
Visit site
WhatsApp is not opening in Lumia 535 windows10. It was working fine with my phone till morning. But now its not opening. Please do help. I did soft reset and reinstalling whatsapp. But still facing the issue

Iam having this too in yesterday...tried resetting,reinstalling,not become gud results😭...anyone plss help

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
What builds are your phones on?
I too have a Lumia 535DS and Whatsapp is working normally for me. My phone is on Insider Release Preview and Creators Update version 15063.540

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
might be related to the issue i am seeing with most of my apps not opening - not on insider, but the latest OTA build (dont have the number to hand here)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
might be related to the issue i am seeing with most of my apps not opening - not on insider, but the latest OTA build (dont have the number to hand here)

You can check what build your phone has by going to Settings > System> About > Device Information> More info.
I did have apps crashing on AU so I opted for Creators Update through Insider builds. I do have the black screen problem at times now when I have to reboot but otherwise phone works better than on AU.

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
In frustration I ended up flashing the device back to windows 8.1 - runs butter smooth on the 1520 - to be honest 10 was a horrible experience on this phone for me. My daily driver is now an iPhone 5s, but I dug this out of the drawer at the weekend to take some eclipse photo's - and spent a lot longer than I should have needed to putzing about with windows 10 mobile

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Surprisingly my Lumia 535 has been smooth with Windows 10.It is only recently that some apps were slow to start and were crashing occasionally but these were apps that had not been updated for a long time.Now that I am on Creators Update through Insider Release Preview Ring everything is fine except the occasional black screen I get on unlocking for which I have to restart my phone. However my daily driver was a Moto G4 plus since last year and is a Moto G5 Plus now , so I just use my secondary sim on my Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett