Where do we get replacement batteries for the 950XL?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Like many other people have complained, I've been dealing with random reboots on my phone. Sometimes, it's just alarming because the unit heats up and emits a whirring/buzzing sound until I do a battery pull.

Still troubleshooting to eliminate as many possible culprits as possible, but one of the things I'm looking into is replacing my battery. Question is, where do you get replacements? I live in Asia.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Like many other people have complained, I've been dealing with random reboots on my phone. Sometimes, it's just alarming because the unit heats up and emits a whirring/buzzing sound until I do a battery pull.

Still troubleshooting to eliminate as many possible culprits as possible, but one of the things I'm looking into is replacing my battery. Question is, where do you get replacements? I live in Asia.

Heard the battery can be the cause of many problems so a replacement may help. Have you done a hard reset without restoring from a backup, in other words, a clean install? Are you running production or an insider build of W10M?

Picked up a spare battery off eBay for my 950 from a US seller, I live in Canada. The one I got looks authentic (claimed to be) with build date same as original, haven't tried it out yet so can't comment on quality/reliability... My 950 hasn't been plagued with anything extra other than the normal W10M quirks, suppose luck is on our side at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos