Why can't any music player allow me to organize my songs on my Windows Phone 8.1?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why can't any music player allow me to organise my songs on my windows phone 8.1?

It is making me depressed- some albums have been split into 3 albums resulting in my collection becoming a huge mess. I have tried using tag editors but they are so cumbersome to use and often xbox music sometimes stubbornly refuses to recognise changes I have made. I have tried other players but the problem persists. I remember on Android you could alter music tags as you were playing the song and it was so elegant. It almost feels like a deliberate act of malice. I am seriously thinking of smashing my phone. Please help. Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can't any music player allow me to organise my songs on my windows phone 8.1?

It is making me depressed- some albums have been split into 3 albums resulting in my collection becoming a huge mess. I have tried using tag editors but they are so cumbersome to use and often xbox music sometimes stubbornly refuses to recognise changes I have made. I have tried other players but the problem persists. I remember on Android you could alter music tags as you were playing the song and it was so elegant. It almost feels like a deliberate act of malice. I am seriously thinking of smashing my phone. Please help. Thanks

don't smash your phone

Which phone?

if your phone is eligible, you can upgrade it to windows 10 mobile

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99