Why does Microsoft No Care about the consumer.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi Dan,

I have to try to keep this short so if it doesn't make sense I apologize. I have been one of Microsoft's biggest fans. From owning over 20 computers to using every Mobile Platform since the their first PDA to Windows Mobile 10. I had every version of the Zune, every Xbox including the Dreamcast (In-official Xbox), Both Microsoft bands and the Casio watch from the 90's. Lets talk software you name it I had or have it. Besides having a MSDN account I had it. I have supported there efforts all trough out my life. Spending countless hours gathering up a army of family and friends to do the same trough unofficial sales pitches. All while Microsoft has changed there approach on every level of how to handle their consumer fans. From announcing that their devices are always going to be compatible to closing their software services on the regular. I kept the tempo and mindset any company would kill for in a customer.

That said I have given up because the level of crappy support from Microsoft has taken its toile. They shut down Photosynth then "Windows Mobile got abandoned." I have waited and waited to hear a real announcement taken on Microsoft's Mobile efforts. Then they finally speak about their redheaded step child. How do I here about it. On a fan site called Windows Central the best fan site around. No email or press conference of some kind. Just a tweeter feed statement from Joe Bell. Then Groove shuts down. Holy hell my life is sucking. What tops the 22 years sting of being their fan is that just after that announcement my Lumia 950 crashes as if it had a brain of its own. Then said to it's self I am throwing in the towel too. I have had close to 7 years of (sms) text messages that were synced to that device. I happen to be in a recent court case. A court case which a lot of what was evidence to support my case was on that phone. I used another spare Lumia 950 to try and recover my info but the backup won't load right. Then buy a Android and the sms messages wouldn't sync right on the new phone. So Damn don't I feel like the Jokes on me Microsoft. The same one all my friends who I told to buy your crap said to me 3 years ago when they were feed up with your horrible support.

I have tried every form of tech or customer support and have gotten no where. Microsoft has shipped their support for Windows Phone whatever to B2X. Which you probably already knew. They don't answer their chat service and won't let me contact them by phone. I have called every MS customer support number and they refer me to B2X. So I pose the question since you are my favorite Microsoft Journalist would you please help me? My email is Justin.Stehly@outlook.com. If you can't I don't blame you but I am done being on their ecosystem if I can't figure this our. I will make the switch and never look back. Thank you for all the years of dedication and news. I really felt a part of something great for everyone.

Sincerely,

Justin Stehly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre