Why is Windows 10 enhanced security blocking access to many sites features?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is windows 10 enhanced security blocking access to many sites features?

Cannot print coupons on some sites because of the enhanced security. I have to turn it off to print which puts my pc at risk? I also have to ture off active x to use some features on other sites. In the last 3 months, 3 websites that i have been a member of for over 5 years cannot figure out why i am not getting their emails anymore. The win 10 enhanced security is not allowing them to come to my email. I reset all my preferences on each site , put them all on my safe list, added them to my address book and had customer service at all those sites check all my info which was correct. They say its the win 10 enhanced security not allowing them thru to my email and they cannot do anything about it. I cannot find help with this issue anywhere. The only thing i was told that a lot of web sites have not upgraded to comply with win 10 enhanced security. I upgraded because a lot of these sites did not support win 7 anymore now my sites are being blocked one by one because the security issue. What is the point of having win 10 if it blocks everything i need out?? The only solution these sites have come up with is to change to a personal email address. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx lb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen