Why the Camera takes time on saving picture in LUMIA 640 XL IN W10?

Hussain Ahmad2

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
when i on the HDR in LUMIA 640 XL in OS WINDOWS 10 it takes approximately 2 minutes in saving the captured pic and during that picture saving i cant make another picture.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a bug/issue with Windows 10 Mobile that has yet to be fixed. How to fix it? It's still unclear and MS hasn't done much about it so far it seems.

locolyric

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
some times the app will crash . is absolute win10m problems, because when camera app crash, the facebook beta had the same result too.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
2 minutes are too long. Mine takes less then 30 second most of the time in HDR.
The problem may also lie in your sd card if are using a slow/fake one(rip offs are common these days) and have set the option to save pics in sd card.
Or maybe you have less internal storage available or there are too many apps open in the background.
A fresh install of the OS could fix it along with other problems.
I also had this problem. But it's a lot less often after a fresh install.

locolyric

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
2 minutes are too long. Mine takes less then 30 second most of the time in HDR.
The problem may also lie in your sd card if are using a slow/fake one(rip offs are common these days) and have set the option to save pics in sd card.
Or maybe you have less internal storage available or there are too many apps open in the background.
A fresh install of the OS could fix it along with other problems.
I also had this problem. But it's a lot less often after a fresh install.

you won't see app crash or long waiting time in current iOS and Android.i mean for this problem.
Microsoft need to fix this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi