Why the next-gen Xbox and PlayStation consoles need to come with a keyboard as standard

Stayhigh993

Aug 6, 2024
Visit site
This is one of the most garbage takes I have ever seen. 1 keyboards are cheap af if you need one. 2 most people would rather use voice chat. 3 keep keyboards away from consoles controller are soooo much easier to use.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
This is one of the most garbage takes I have ever seen. 1 keyboards are cheap af if you need one. 2 most people would rather use voice chat. 3 keep keyboards away from consoles controller are soooo much easier to use.
lol it's so mad that you made account to make this comment without reading the article.

Wara Wana

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
Hey Jez,

Good write up and I think it would be great to see Xbox and/or Playstation branded Keyboards and mice (mouses?).

Personal though, as a saleman, I do think that bundling in these accessories in with the console would end up being a net positive; mainly for a reason you mentioned: Pricing.

With a world full of people struggling financially I suspect they (Xbox and Playstation) wouldn't want to inflate their already high prices of entry; especially Playstation.

I do, however, believe with more gamers adopting PC lately that Playstation may make a keyboard and mouse combo soon! Just a thought.

Have a good day. Enjoy Gaming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kace