Wi-Fi problem after updating windows 10 HP laptop

ucandharia20

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I have updated my HP laptop with windows 10. Now my Wi-Fi not working properly. When I start windows Wi-Fi works and after few minutes my router shows windows 10 laptop is not connected but windows 10 says connected but no internet connection. At same time it cannot be disconnected or cannot search other Wi-Fi network. I have to restart laptop again then Wi-Fi works fine just for few minutes. Please give me suggestions.
I have update it on about 10th June 2020.
Very strange problem faced.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
did you do a power cycle on the router? unplug the router for a 20 count then plug back in. also, go to hps website, search for your specific model and make sure you have the latest drivers.

PimpBot5001

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I know someone who just had the same problem. I'm guessing it was caused by a Windows Update. I know this is a workaround and not a solution...but I would suggest buying a USB Wi-fi Adapter (I just bought one for $30 CDN). It's a lot less stressful that having Wi-Fi that is constantly cutting in and out.

And if HP and/or Microsoft decide to push out drivers/updates that fix the problem, then you can always go back to using the integrated laptop wi-fi. But if you have the wi-fi adapter in your back pocket (so to speak) then it will be there the next time a wi-fi breaking update is inevitably deployed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster