Windows Reading List comes to Windows Phone 8.1

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Read_List_Windows_Phone_lede.jpg

One of the increasingly common benefits of the Windows ecosystem is shared apps. And one of those is taken care of today, which is Reading List. If you use Windows 8.1 you probably are already familiar with this bookmarking app. It allows you to save articles for reading later, similar to the service Pocket. It?s super convenient lest one issue: no syncing ability with Windows Phone.
Today, that has changed. Windows Reading List is now available for those running the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Sean Stanley

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
It says you can add bookmark from any app, but I don't see a way to do this from some apps like Weave or even WP Central App. Do they need to be updated? I see option to send to Pocket for both.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It says you can add bookmark from any app, but I don't see a way to do this from some apps like Weave or even WP Central App. Do they need to be updated? I see option to send to Pocket for both.

Its kind of hidden.......hit share then social and it will be one of the options, in wpcentral and weave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shubhammalva