WM user in need of help - Where to find CMDA HP X3 Elite?

jplusip

Jun 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Since I upgraded my old flip phone to a smart phone, I've always stuck with the Windows phones because the folks at Microsoft seemed to be the only ones capable of making a half decent GUI (love the tiles).

Anyways, two-three years ago I dropped my Lumia something-something, it broke, I saw I could get a new upgrade, so I upgraded to an HTC One m8 (which is what I currently have).

And... I've been stuck on Windows 8.1 ever since with no hope of moving to W10, so now websites are starting to not work on my phone (lots of crashing).

Anyways, I would like to upgrade to an HP X3 Elite, but since I'm on Verizon (and won't be switching anytime soon; wife has a Pixel 2 we're still paying off on that plan), it seems I can't use most of the X3s that I'm finding for sale.

So if anyone can help me find one, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise... I guess I'm holding out for the Surface Phone...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Post a want to buy ad on the forum market place. You can ask around the Elite X3 sub-forum. Certain online resellers might be able to get the device in stock but you'll pay full price. If you have a Microsoft store nearby your city/town stop in and ask them. They sometimes have no idea that they have them stocked until some one asks them. I have two physical stores out in AZ. One in Scottsdale and one in Chandler. The one Scottsdale was like that. They had no idea they carried the cdma model until I made them look for it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander