would you choose windows phone 8 over Windows 8 RT ?

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
why would you or why wouldn't you choose it for your device ?

Note: Windows 8 RT is like (very similar) to the Windows 8 on pc IYAW (if you are wondering)

rramirez65

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Windows phone for a phone and Windows 8 for a Tablet or pc. And when it comes Windows 8 Rt, I think it has non sense and should dissapear.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
When I had my Lumia 800, I was deciding between picking up a Surface Pro or RT or a WP8 device. When the price of the Lumia 920 came down, I decided to pick that up. After a while, I lost interest in the Surface and decided to pick up a Win8 laptop instead.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't really see the point of the question. WP8 would be quite meh on a tablet and RT would be meh on a phone. As for whether I'd get a new WP8 or a new RT device, they dont have the same purpose anyways so I don't see why I'd realistically have to make the choice, but that said a phone is a necessity nowadays for me, a tablet is still more of a vanity thing.

I love my Surface RT and it serves me better than any other tablet would (including full Win 8 ones) at this time. I also love my 920 :D

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
They are different OS's (although similar), designed for different types of devices. If I was looking for a long life tablet, RT would be the way to go, If I needed something more powerful 8Pro, and for a phone, WP8 is what you need...

Three OS's, Three purposes. Apples and Oranges (even though they're both fruits)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monday Moods