WTB Elite X3 or Idol 4s or 950 XL

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'd like to purchase one of the above. Let me know what you guys have as I'm just looking to fool around with windows 10 as a secondary device.

I am located in Canada so keep that in mind.

Hit me up with prices!

Thanks

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I just purchased an unopened box 950 XL off ebay earlier this week. Haven't received it yet, but I can report back on my experience if you want to wait a little. I also have an Idol 4S with a bum battery if you want it. It lasts most of the day with light use, but randomly goes to critical battery at 40 to 30%, which disqualifies it's use as a primary phone. I'm in US though, not sure how the transaction would work. What part of Canada? I travel to Ottawa and Montreal frequently.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
I'd kind of like one of the higher end w10 devices. I tried a few of the mid end ones but was curious about the ones I listed

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Sadly I sold my 950XL and HP Elite X3. I guess I was lucky to do so. You should be able to get either of them from eBay or Amazon I imagine.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hey! The more I look at it I think I’m going to wait for an elite. I think that’s the device I’m waiting on!

SUCKITUPBUTTERCUP

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Just upgraded to a 950xl from 950. Brand new out of the box. Updates went smoothly and it installed everything as it was on the 950. Very impressed. One of those strange moments.. I was very happy at the same time very sad. This phone is flawless but wondering how long it will remain functional when the lack of updates from Microsoft and third party updates will out run this phone. As of now... I'm in a Microsoft dream state of mind...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo