Xbox president Sarah Bond announces three new pieces of Xbox hardware, including the all digital Series X

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
Why isn't anyone saying anything about a 4TB expansion card after all this time? This is ridiculous. Nobody is calling out MS on this proprietary **** ******* us all out of proper storage expansion.

Words are words. Get the **** over it. The ******* forum auto censors and someone is actually whining about too many asterisks in this post. Could you be anymore ******* ridiculous?

Last edited:

NorthwestEagle

Jun 10, 2024
Visit site
Almost five hundred for a half finished generational console without a disk drive?

Is there anyone who looks at this and says to themselves - "Oh, boy, fewer features and just as high a price! Just what I've been waiting for!"

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
Almost five hundred for a half finished generational console without a disk drive?

Is there anyone who looks at this and says to themselves - "Oh, boy, fewer features and just as high a price! Just what I've been waiting for!"

I'm itching to pre-order the 2TB black one. It'll be my new primary. I always end up with at least 2 of each console per generation anyway. I'm sure I'll find something to dual box later on, especially since I'm supposed to finally have fiber by fall.

NorthwestEagle

Jun 10, 2024
Visit site
I'm itching to pre-order the 2TB black one. It'll be my new primary. I always end up with at least 2 of each console per generation anyway. I'm sure I'll find something to dual box later on, especially since I'm supposed to finally have fiber by fall.

PT Barnum was right.

Wonder if there's enough of your type to keep the XBox division alive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000