Xbox without internet - games suggestions

wyelkins

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
My internet router stopped working and it will be a few days before I can get it repaired or replaced. What are some good games that don't require an internet connection to play. I realize that they can't be installed now without a disk.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
If you want to play games without internet access, there are some points about playing Xbox games offline that you need to know about.

First, only single-player Xbox One games and titles with cooperative play are playable without the internet. Batman: Arkham Knight only has a single-player experience, so that game would work fine without an internet connection. Fallout 4 would work just fine too. Destiny 2, for example, needs to connect to servers. You can’t enjoy it without an internet connection.

Xbox games that have both single-player and multiplayer experiences split the difference. You can access their single-player without issue. Their multiplayer experiences won’t work though. Lately, some games will require a connection for the single-player, but not all of them do.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre