YAY Big D on a mission :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Big D is on a mission these dayz huh? 5 closed thread in 2 dayz! lol

glad to see the HATER threads being closed doh :) keeping the family as clean as possible :)

considering I dont like catching S.T.Ds ( Sad Toller Disease ) haha ;)

keep up the good work :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I find it quite odd that someone would go out of their way to join a forum under the motivation of disliking a mobile phone. It's pathetic. I mean, I can't stand Apple, but would I bother to throw dog poop all over their forums? I've got more important things to do with my time...

.... like play with my little Mango device! :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
ha! Well, they had better come and take me away. I'm guilty as charged.

This may sound quite sad, but it was today that I realised that my WP was without a doubt my favourite phone I have ever owned. It even overpowers the love I had for my Nokia 6230i (back in the day). :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I find it quite odd that someone would go out of their way to join a forum under the motivation of disliking a mobile phone. It's pathetic. I mean, I can't stand Apple, but would I bother to throw dog poop all over their forums? I've got more important things to do with my time...

.... like play with my little Mango device! :)

LOL! I don't understand why someone would go out of their way to do something like that either. I guess they have too much time on their hands. :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm exactly the same Big Supes my Omnia 7 is my favouritest (new word) phone ever. Just loving WP7. :)

Hope you got a cake from the Happy 1st Birthday WP7 thread! LOL (1 Year Old Today)

Aww Bless!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
you would be suprisse how many trollers roam this forrum bro!!

We should have a "lonely hearts" section of the forum for them. A corner where they can put us all to rights so they can finally sleep at night. :D

I'm exactly the same Big Supes my Omnia 7 is my favouritest (new word) phone ever. Just loving WP7. :)

I really do believe in this platform, and it's exciting to be part of something that is flourishing with originality and style against the sterile competition.

Hope you got a cake from the Happy 1st Birthday WP7 thread! LOL (1 Year Old Today)

Doh! 'Missed that! Oh well, I've had a little too much cake recently as it is. :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
birthday.jpg

It was just this in another thread! I'm stuffed too with cake tonight. :(

(What a fantastic looking phone!) ;)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Ha! Love it, Bear-Man. :)

Bless our little baby... she's just taking her first steps, and I'm 100% happy that they're heading in the right direction.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yup it was an odd week but it's getting better now. It was the after Mango blues everyone here was restless and everyone on the other forums/OS's are getting scared. All we needed was a little new phone news to set things rite and we got it couldn't come at a better time. Thanks for the props I do what I can to even the field but it's you guys that provide the content.

If you guys will keep up the great work I'll do what I can to keep the nuts out.

:ninja: Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesseinsf