Your carrier - Your plan - Your service

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Signed up for Cricket's 2-line unlimited plan yesterday. It's $80 a month for "unlimited data" (22gigs before throttle). The deal is supposed to last for a limited time but maybe it'll just be a regular thing. There's a catch though. Your max speed is reduced from 8Mbps to just 3Mbps and video is capped at 480p.

Interesting... I just was paying the old Cricket bill so I looked at the plans.

My math is fuzzy. The plan is $55 x 2 that would be $110. You do get the Group Save on the second line so it only costs $45 for the second line. But that is still $100 (55+45). Not sure how you are getting it for $80?

Hope you aren't including Auto Pay discount. Auto Pay discount goes away when you engage in Group Save...

I'm also curious. The 3mbps is only $5 less a month than Unlimited at 8mbps until you reach 22GB. Why not just go all-in?

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

My math is fuzzy. The plan is $55 x 2 that would be $110. You do get the Group Save on the second line so it only costs $45 for the second line. But that is still $100 (55+45). Not sure how you are getting it for $80?

Hope you aren't including Auto Pay discount. Auto Pay discount goes away when you engage in Group Save...

I'm also curious. The 3mbps is only $5 less a month than Unlimited at 8mbps until you reach 22GB. Why not just go all-in?

There is a new plan, perhaps a special, where you get 2 lines for $80. I believe the speed is slower though.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I'll double check tomorrow, but the way the Cricket rep explained it to me is that the $80 covers both lines. Here's what it says on the website.

2 lines for $80/mo: Limited time offer. Get 2 lines with the Cricket Unlimited 2 Plan for $80/mo. $55 Unlimited 2 Plan required on two lines to receive offer. $30 Discount is applied on second line with Unlimited 2 Plan on the same account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720